Stay active with your family this summer and visit one of the Township’s beautiful greenspace parks. Some parks are merely wilderness areas with no development; while other parks contain playgrounds, picnic tables, outdoor privies and beaches.
The Municipal Parks are governed by a set of rules set-forth in By-law 2020-09 (pdf 332kb) and should be referred to for any park-specific rules. Contravention to this By-law could lead to a fine up to $5000.00.
A summary of these rules include:
- no parking except in designated areas
- no authorized vehicles allowed outside the parking area
- no boats left unattended at a Municipal dock for more than 15 minutes
- no camping, tenting or fires allowed in any parkland
- no alcoholic beverages allowed in the parks
- no littering
- pets must be leashed at all times
- parks close daily at 11:00 p.m.
Not listed are the vacant park properties which are not in use.
K.A.R.S. Park (formally Crawford Park)
5 Armstrong Avenue
Old Nobel Village Park
60 Parkway Avenue
Nobel Rink Park
148 Hammel Avenue
Grandview Water Access Right-of-Way
20 Grandview Crescent